Dream interpretation : Dreaming of your ex
Symbols : love, forgetfulness, past, problem, change, ideal, rejection, re-conquest.
If you dream of your ex, it can express:
In case your ex boyfriend / ex girlfriend was a good person for you, and your old healthy relationship:
* A transition period for you.
* An aspect of yourself that you detach from.
* A period of your life from which you detach yourself.
* The fact that you know more about your masculine ideal.
* The desire to find qualities similar to your ex in a new partner.
* The fact that you have not turned the page.
* The fact that you would like to win him / her back.
In case your ex was a bad person for you, and your old unhealthy relationship:
* Your unconscious alert you: you seem to fall back into the same love pattern as with your ex. Also, you may still succumb to a certain type of personality that absolutely does not suit you and that systematically hurts you.
You must realize that you deserve to be loved and treated well.
* It can also mean that you project your former couple’s fears or hopes onto your current couple. It is very toxic for your personal and romantic development.
* It may mean that you have not turned the page. Even if your ex hurt you, you seem ready to forgive him for everything. You must change your mind and not brood over the past. Go ahead.
Dreaming about your ex is a transition period. You transform one or more aspects of yourself and you flourish. If in your dream the aspects of yourself were negative or if the relationship with your ex was unhealthy, it is essential that you do some work on yourself: you are not going in the right direction.
Sachez que vous n’êtes pas seul(e) à rêver de votre ex, que vous soyez en couple ou non ! L’inconscient a ses propres symboles, bien particuliers pour nous faire parvenir des messages déguisés. Il s’agit de les comprendre, et non pas de les avoir en grippe. Ne culpabilisez pas, sinon, vous risqueriez de refouler cette réalité et de rêver de votre ex encore et encore. 😉
Please keep in mind that interpretations may differ depending on the symbols we personally associate with these themes. It is possible and interesting to interpret your dreams yourself. Go to the article: How to interpret dreams.